Do you take all Health Insurance Carriers?
Yes we are in-network for all insurance carriers including Medicare and Medicaid.
How can a Video Ambulatory EEG help your patients?
Long-Term Video Ambulatory EEG is considered to be the Gold Standard for EEG testing and can help you make a more accurate assessment for:
- Patients with serial inconclusive EEGs
- Patients with confirmed epilepsy who are experiencing suspected non-epileptic events
- Differentiating between neurologic and cardiac events
- Localizing and characterizing seizures
- Patients experiencing episodic events in which seizures are suspected
Why would you need Video combined with the ambulatory EEG?
- To clinically see what the patient is doing at the time of an event
- Zoom-in on the patient after the recording is finished
- Observe potential movement disorder during awake or sleep
- Listen to your patient before, during and after an event
- Eliminate the guesswork when evaluating non-epileptic events
- Assist your patients in avoiding the inconvenience of lengthy hospital stays
How does Global Neuro-Diagnostics care for your patients?
- Professional and courteous technologist will come to your home for set up and disconnect
- 24/7 technical support
- Very detailed instruction given both verbally and on paper
- Light weight recording device that you can carry either on your shoulder or around the waist